Selling a house can be very tiring as here you need to find genuine clients, find designers who will renovate your house based on the latest client’s demands, but this will fall under huge capital expenditure. For this, it is recommended that the owners consult or hire a real estate investment firm like, is H3 Homebuyers. This company has its headquarters in Gultice Road, in the city of Xenia which is further located in the state of Ohio in the United States of America. Their main role is to buy houses in whatever condition it is in with a cash offer. Under this, if they like your property they will pay through direct cash. They have a history of buying and selling the owner’s property within a minimum of 7 days if you are in a hurry to sell it but the company gives you the liberty to choose the inspection date, the closing date, and the final handover date. To get to know more about this you can visit their website with the link given below in this article– https://www.h3homebuyers.com/sell-my-house-fast-in-huber-heights-oh/
The different areas this company provides services in Ohio are-
- Findlay- this is a city located in the state and is the administrative head of Hancock County.
- Franklin- this is a city located in the state and is located inside Warren County. This city is located on the banks of The Great Miami River.
- Mason- this city is located in the Southwestern part of Warren County. This city is the suburban city of Cincinnati.
- Hamilton- this city is the administrative head of Butler County which is located in the state and this city is also a suburban city in the Greater Cincinnati area.
- Lorain- this city is located inside Lorain County which lies in the northeastern part of the state. This city is located on the banks of Lake Erie.
- Lebanon- this city is the administrative head of Warren County. This city is a part of The Cincinnati metropolitan area. This city is named so because most of its settlers are early inhabitants of the country Lebanon.
- Kettering– this city is located inside Montgomery County and is an inner suburban part of the city of Dayton.
To conclude, the above-mentioned article clearly defines the areas this company serves in Ohio.